Elliot Field & Field House, Boswell Field – Hobart & William Smith College, Geneva, NY
Iversen Construction’s responsibilities for the project included providing for:
- Removal of the existing bleachers, press box and supporting structures.
- Recycling of steel framing and wood bench material.
- Placement of driven piles for new bleacher foundations.
- Construction of new bleachers and press box over existing field house to new 60’ height.
- Elevator access to press box.
- Masonry construction and new brick veneer, completed through the winter.
- Provision of new solid oak locker booths.
- Complete replacement of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and plumbing systems.
- New scoreboard and field lighting.
- State of the art communication and media broadcasting abilities.
- Renovated Gate House and new secondary ticket booth building.
- Close coordination with the colleges’ development office to implement donor sponsored change requests.
- Completion on schedule for the start of fall team practices and scheduled opening.