Green Building Technology
- Geothermal heating system was installed
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Elliott Field House project – recycled all wood and steel from existing press and exterior bleachers.
- Alfred SUNY – recycled the metal siding.
- The recycling of product will save on the landfills and materials can be used in many other products.
Hampton Inn, Geneva, NY and ServU Credit Union of Hornell & Alfred NY
- Were built with the use of insulated white blocks filled with concrete – providing a wall system with a much higher R Value than with traditional insulation, creating a solid wall so that no wind/cold is able to flow into the units, and no heat loss lowering heating and cooling costs considerably. Lastly system sound proofs the hotel rooms far superior to traditional methods.